Home Health of Harrison County Hospital offers an extensive array of in-home services which are offered to patients in the following counties: Daviess, Gentry, Harrison, Mercer, and Worth.
Our Home Health program is licensed by the State of Missouri, Medicare Certified, Wound Care Certified, and a provider for the Missouri Department of Senior Services.
We currently accept private insurance, Medicaid, Medicare, and private pay.
Home Health Services
RN Skilled Nursing
- IV Therapy
- Vacuum Assisted Closure Therapy
- Dressing Changes
- Diabetic Instructions
- Other Skilled Services
Certified Wound Care
- Diabetic Foot Exams
- Wound Care Management
- Strengthening Exercises
- Balance Training
- Intervention for Oral Motor and Language Impairment
Medical Social Worker
- Rehabilitation Services to Restore Activities of Daily Living
- Assistance with Resources for Finance, Food, Transportation, Etc.
Advanced Personal Care
- Meal Preparation
- Assistance with catheters and ostomies
Authorized RN Visits
- Basic Shopping
- Set-up Oral Medications
- Fill Syringes
- Diabetic Nail Care
- Allows family or caregivers time away while we provide minor personal care or meal preparation for the person with special needs.
For more information regarding Home Health of Harrison County Hospital, please contact us at (660) 425-7863